Post 2: The best concert ever

My first concert was unforgettable, and it's precisely from my favorite band, Iron Maiden. It was on October 15, 2019, in a packed Estadio Nacional.

Iron Maiden is a Heavy Metal band, not only one of the most important within the genre, but one of the most important of all time. He has 17 studio albums and 24 world tours in more than 40 years of career.

It was the ninth time they visited our country, and one of the most important visits since seven months before the show the tickets were completely sold out, causing the band to schedule a second show in Chile for the first time.

The atmosphere at the concert was impressive, total euphoria, 64 thousand people in the audience, flares were lit, each song was sung, I still get goosebumps when I remember that great day, I lived it with great emotion. I remember that the first song, which is one of my favorite songs, was so much euphoria in the audience that I lost my shoe.


Iron Maiden promised to return in 2020, due to the pandemic this did not take place, but I do not lose hope to see my favorite band again soon.

Comentarios

  1. I did not have the opportunity to go to the Iron Maiden concert, but without a doubt it must have been a great experience for you. It is very good music.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Just to imagine the atmosphere you were in at the concert, IT MUST BE AMAZING :O.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I recently listened to iron maiden and I liked their music, also when I was a kid I had a shirt of them hahaha

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 4: Childhood Series

Post 7: CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME