Post 4: Childhood Series

When I was little we didn't have cable TV, so we watched the ones that were broadcast on free televisión channels. I really liked seeing some like SpongeBob, Hey Arnold, Courage, Pokémon, and many more. But without a doubt the one I enjoyed the most was The Simpsons, like forgetting the great adventures of this family, I was always attentive to Canal 13 so as not to miss any chapter.

One series that I loved was Avatar the Last Airbender, I waited every weekend to see it, although as I was very young I could not fully understand its history since the chapters were given out of order. But this year I found out that it is on Netflix, so I decided to watch it in order, and I loved it even more, it has great characters, a great soundtrack and it is deeper than I thought, I'd definitely watch it again.


Another very important series for me is Naruto, I started watching it when I was 12 years old, I saw the first series and then the sequel until I reached the premiere chapters from Japan, I waited every Thursday to see a new chapter until it ended, so the affection I have for it is because it accompanied me for several years.

Comentarios

  1. The Simpsons are a classic. I was waiting too late for Friday to see them through Channel 13. My favorites characters; Rafa, Paty and Selma.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. For further comments and feedback on your writing, please refer to the Rubric published in the U-Cursos Platform.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 2: The best concert ever

Post 7: CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME