Post 5: My Future Job

 In my school years, I always doubted what I wanted to do the most in the future, I liked gastronomy, sports such as basketball, soccer, but I also liked mathematics and physics.

After finishing high school, I was thinking of studying geology or chemistry, but in the end, I decided to study chemistry.

I have always liked chemistry, how matter is composed, its properties and structure, as well as its relationships with other sciences, such as physics and biology.

In the future I hope to dedicate myself to the area of ​​research, discovering new phenomena that will be applied in the future, to obtain greater knowledge about chemistry. The investigations are carried out based on the scientific method, obtaining through information and experimentation, the expected conclusions for the investigation. This work is done through books, scientific publications, as well as in chemical laboratories.

I would love to research physical chemistry, analytical chemistry, or organic chemistry, or contribute to the world in medicine through chemistry, it all depends on the knowledge I acquired during my career.

It would be great to travel to work in different countries, although the language would be difficult because I like many countries with complex languages. Although I prefer to spend more time in my country because of the love I have for it.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 2: The best concert ever

Post 4: Childhood Series

Post 7: CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME