Post 7: CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME

 I am in my fourth semester of the degree, so I have not had a fully face-to-face semester during my stay at the university. For this reason, I could not propose too many changes to the face-to-face study plan that the faculty has.

If everything goes well and COVID-19 ceases to be a serious problem, we would return to the closest thing to normality, we would have face-to-face classes, without stopping using hygienic self-care measures or masks.

About my study plan, I think that the courses are well structured, I feel that there would be a lack of a specialized course in research work for the third year of the degree, to gain experience in a future thesis. I would add a course on biology so that we could arrive prepared for “Elements of Biochemistry and Microbiology” because until that point in the course we would not have fresh knowledge of biology.

Regarding the duration of the studies, I think that most of the students who extend their years of study may be because some branches can be taken once a year and not every semester, which forces you to have to wait a year to redo the branch, this greatly harms those of us who are gratuity beneficiaries, since the last years of the degree are outside the benefits range, these must be paid and not everyone has the economic condition to pay.





Comentarios


  1. If what you indicate is true... there are many bouquets that are taken annually and if you want to take it you have to wait even a year for that. That could perhaps be a good modification that they could do.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 2: The best concert ever

Post 4: Childhood Series